Many businesses are unaware of the benefits a Facebook page can offer. First of all, Facebook pages easily connect you with a wide clientele. Brand Watch reported in 2016 that Facebook has 1.65 billion users, while Google+ has only 300 million. And, Facebook is popular with almost all age groups. You may reach more or different potential clients by using multiple social media accounts, so don’t forget about Facebook. And did you know you can add reviews to your Facebook page as well? When clients express satisfaction with their visit, they can post their review on Yelp, Google+ and, yes, Facebook.
Here are some exciting benefits of having a business social media account:
- Generated revenue through new leads and dental customers
- Brand and reputation development through personal interactions
- Networking and referrals or paths linking back to your website
- Increased traffic leading to increased opportunity and conversions
- Raised search engine visibility due to consistent activity
- Expanded client base through social media connections